Baked Spaghetti with Burrata (Vegan & Gluten Free Options)


Spaghetti is still one of my kids' favorite dinners. I love spaghetti too, but it gets a little, well... boring when you make it the same way over and over. Thankfully I got an email last week from a reader requesting a baked spaghetti to feed 8 people. I thought baked spaghetti was a great idea for entertaining - it's a crowd-pleaser and can be prepared well in advance. I love that I can assemble this whole recipe whenever I get a chance and pop it in the oven right before dinner for a comforting homemade meal. Wouldn't this be perfect for after a late soccer/gymnastics/etc. practice?! Toss in any veggies you have in your fridge - we loved mushrooms, bell peppers, and capers... 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Baked Spaghetti with Burrata (Vegan & Gluten Free Options)
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 9:55 PM
TOP