One Ingredient Grape Sorbet Recipe

Grape sorbet is a healthy, naturally sweet, and almost instant dessert made by blending frozen grapes.
grape sorbet
 Ever since I was a little girl, frozen grapes have been one of my favorite desserts. My girls love them now too. I was telling a friend the other day that grapes become incredibly sweet and the texture inside is like a little bite of sorbet. Then I started thinking... what if I blended these little sorbet bites into an ice cream-like treat! I wasn't sure this was actually going to work.  grape sorbet1I tossed some of our frozen grapes in the food processor and blended away until there were not any more grape skin chunks. Delicious! But would the kids go for it?

Keep reading for the recipe!

CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: One Ingredient Grape Sorbet Recipe
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 4:07 PM
TOP