Apple Maple Scones


I know, I know. This seems like a recipe I would normally post in fall or winter. It was a special request from miss B, and I wasn't planning to post the recipe here, but these scones were so good I had to share. I took the girls to Jeannine's, our favorite bakery/brunch restaurant last week and they shared apple maple scones and this glorious plate of fruit- 
As usual, the girls loved the sweet buttery scones. A few days later they were asking for more, so I decided to try making a healthier version at home. You probably have all the necessary ingredients at home already and they take just a few minutes to mix up. You're going to love them for breakfast or an after-school snack. Tea party, anyone? 


Read more after the jump! 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Apple Maple Scones
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 2:35 PM
TOP