Tips for Traveling with Kids



Aloha! Please excuse the absence last week. We desperately needed some family time and took a little trip to Hawaii. I will have new recipes and trip details for you soon, but since many of you are getting ready for summer travel, I thought it the perfect time to share some tips to make traveling with kids as much fun as possible. Because it can definitely be NOT fun - I've been there. These tips are from my experience with my preschoolers, but you can adapt them to your kids' ages. The trick to making long plane and car rides go by quickly is to stay busy by preparing fun new things to do. Miraculously, my 3 and 5 year old didn't ask when we would be there once during the 5 hour flights! Success! 


Read on for the tips! 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Tips for Traveling with Kids
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 9:10 PM
TOP