Fall Decorating Ideas

fall porch
I hear that it's fall. Given the 80 degree weather we are still having here in Santa Barbara, it doesn't feel very fall-ish. My boots and sweaters have not yet come out of hiding, to my dismay. To get our home feeling a little more seasonal, I got out the pumpkin pie scented candle and gave our front porch a little autumn makeover. And since I often forget to water the plants (oopsie!) the whole thing had to be very low maintenance. Lavender and pumpkins fit the bill and were waiting for me at Trader Joe's. 
fall succulents
For an easy fall centerpiece, we planted some succulents in an old wooden box and placed mini white pumpkins and pinecones around them. I get tired of all the orange and love the simplicity of succulents and white pumpkins. 

Tell me: is it feeling like fall where you are? What's your favorite way to decorate for the season? 

Here are more of my favorite fall decorating ideas from around the web
Gold Dipped Pumpkins on The Nest 
A Pumpkin Lined Path on Babble

And even more inspiration on Pinterest
Description: Fall Decorating Ideas
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 11:06 AM
TOP