Puff Pastry Appetizers

Two delicious and simple appetizer recipes using one box of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets. 

I love using puff pastry to make appetizers. It's incredibly easy to use and produces impressive professional results every time. Keep a box in your freezer and  you're always ready for an impromptu party. With the holidays coming up, I wanted to share two of my favorite puff pastry appetizer recipes. All you need is one box of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, some cheese, and cranberry sauce and/or onions!

Version one is my take on Baked Brie en Croute. Way more fun in bite sized form, don't you think? The only thing to keep in mind with this version is the pastry should not be filled until it is partially baked or the brie will melt and run out.

These puff pastry bites are so pretty and perfect for the holidays! I love that I can easily make two kinds with one box of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets.

You're going to want to make the caramelized onion and goat cheese puff pastry bites as well.

Keep reading for the recipes!

CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Puff Pastry Appetizers
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 5:00 AM
TOP