Elf on the Shelf Ideas & Free Printable


Hilarious and easy ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. Free printable Elf on the Shelf notes included. 
elf on the shelf ideas
We're well into the second week of December and starting to run low on creative Elf on the Shelf ideas. Our girls are 3 and 6 and completely enamored with our little elf friend. I know this phase, so full of wonder and belief in Christmas magic won't last long, so we are trying to have as much fun with it as we can. But... there are many nights I finish putting the girls to bed, washing the dishes, maybe getting around to a shower, that elfin creativity is the last thing I'm feeling. I've been so thankful for my friends posting their elves' antics on facebook to give me some inspiration. If you're like me and could use a few more Elf on the Shelf ideas, here's the mischief our little guy has been getting into... 

1. Pictured above. Daily piano practice is just more fun when an elf asks.


Keep reading for the rest of the Elf ideas and the Elf Notes printable! 


CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Elf on the Shelf Ideas & Free Printable
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 9:57 PM
TOP