Vegan Mulligatawny Soup + 10 Healthy Soup Recipes to Warm You Up


hello! Is this thing still working? I hope you had the happiest holidays and are having a great start to 2014. I checked out for a little while to spend quality time with my family over the holidays. Being present. Without a screen in front of my face. Do you ever feel like you need a technology detox as well as a body detox, or is it just me? 
So we spent lots of time outdoors. Exploring tide pools and hanging out at home with these gals... Oh, also I could use a loom bracelet detox, stat. 
I think I went a week without opening my computer and it was a wonderful detox for the soul. And then I remembered... I have lots to share with you! First on the agenda is healthy warming soup. I know most of the country is dealing with this polar vortex  and really really could use some good soup. A friend said she made this Vegan Detox Mulligatawny Soup from Gluten Free Goddess and her family loved it. I used to order this soup whenever my husband and I would go to Indian restaurants before we had kids but hadn't ever made it at home. It was simple to make, loaded with detoxifying veggies and spices, and delicious. 

The recipe for the Mulligatawny Soup is at the end of the post, but first, here are 10+ more of my favorite soup recipes to warm you up and keep you healthy. 

Pumpkin Lentil Soup is a reader favorite (thanks!). 

More after the break!
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Vegan Mulligatawny Soup + 10 Healthy Soup Recipes to Warm You Up
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 11:02 PM
TOP