Healthy Dark Chocolate-Coconut-Macadamia Nut Banana Muffins



I've been meaning to pop on here and say hello but have just been so so busy the past week. Will you forgive me? I made some delicious wholesome muffins for you. My cookbook came out yesterday (woo hoo!!!) and you may have had one land on your porch today. Now is the scary part of the whole book writing process. It's the part where you all get to see it. Eeek! I'm loving getting feedback email, comments, and 5-star reviews on Amazon. Thank you so much for your continued support! 

Back to the muffins. I brought these to a brunch on Easter Sunday and they went flying out of the basket. Not a single one to bring home and they got rave reviews. 
 I mixed the batter the quick and easy way - in the blender. You can do it the old fashioned way though too, just mash your bananas before adding them to the bowl. 
More after the break!!
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Healthy Dark Chocolate-Coconut-Macadamia Nut Banana Muffins
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 11:56 AM
TOP