Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Stew {Sponsored}

Moroccan chickpea stew
When I was approached about creating a recipe for Campbell's new slow cooker and skillet sauces, I thought, oooooh yes, slow cooker, I have missed you! After perusing the Campbell's sauces site the Moroccan sauce caught my eye. Although the slow cooker sauce was pictured with chicken, I immediately thought of a delicious meatless recipe.Tossing the veggies and sauce into the slow cooker takes about 5 minutes.
slow cooker I used dried beans and quick-soaked them, but did not cook them - the slow cooker can do that part. You can always use a can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans) if that's what you have. chickpea stewMy kids' favorite version of this has peas and baby carrots. Honestly, I love this version too - especially since most moms always have a bag of baby carrots in the fridge and peas in the freezer. I add the peas half-way through to 30 minutes before dinner so that they don't get mushy. If you can't find Campbell's slow cooker sauce in your town, I've included my all-homemade recipe below as well. Feel free to swap veggies in this recipe to get a stew your family will love.


This post brought to you by Campbell’s Dinner Sauces. Weekend-worthy dinners with only weekday-level effort needed! Learn more at http://www.campbellsauces.com/.

Thank you Campbell's for sponsoring this post! 

Keep reading for the recipes!

CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Stew {Sponsored}
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 10:34 AM
TOP